ARG is seeking a biostatistician with advanced statistical programming and data analysis to support our scientists. Co-leading the Statistical and Data Services department of the Center and consulting on multiple projects, the successful applicant will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge approaches and methods.
Overview of responsibilities include:
- Advanced statistical programming and data analysis
- Assist in drafting manuscripts/grants
- Supervision of statistical and data services department within ARG
- Coordinates/provides methodological training for scientists and biostatisticians
- Provides senior leadership for the statistical and IT computing environment
This is a full-time remote position, offering a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, wellness opportunities, retirement planning, and professional development and training.
The Public Health Institute has been named as one of the 50 “Best Nonprofits to Work For” by The NonProfit Times, each of the three times it has applied. PHI staff come to PHI—and they stay. The average tenure of a PHI employee is ten years.